Tourist Camp Shareula is located near village Upper Ghvardia on the bank of River Shareula, Ambrolauri, Racha region.There is football and volleyball grounds, table tennis, satellite TV, table games in protected territory of the camp. There is restaurant in the territory of the camp, where after loaded tourist day guests may taste the most delicious Georgian meals and unique Georgian wines (Khvanchkara, Tsulukidzis Tetra, Ojaleshi, Usakhelouri, Tsolikauri and etc.) Unique tours are offered by the owners to very interesting and yet not very touristic parts of the country called Racha and Lechkhumi with hospitable people and beautiful nature. Camp takes 2 hectare protected territory. Cottage for tourists is quite comfortable and affordable and has well-repaired bathrooms.
Price: 15 GEL per person per bed (+7 GEL for breakfast); restaurant available on the site;
Tel Number: +995 599 70 39 39 (Vatsadze Giorgi) ; fb page ; website
Address: On the bank of River Shareula, near village Upper (Zemo) Ghvardia, Ambrolauri District; In Georgian: ტურისტული ბანაკი შარეულა, ზემო ღვარდია, ამბროლაური
Facilities: 6 rooms for up to 16 people; cottage; shared bathroom; hot water; parking place; The owner has a car (Mitsubishi Delica) to arrange mini excursions to Racha and Lechkhumi side as well as to Svaneti region. Services include:
- Jeep trips To Khvamli Mountain (2,000m)- 100 GEL per person minimum 5 people
- Jeep Trips to Ushguli through Zeskho from Ghvardia.
- Rafting on river Rioni: 50GEL per person
- Horse hire: 60 GEL per person. Horse Rides include Trips to Sairme rocks and Labechina Archiangel;
- Trips via Shareula gorge: to Tkhmori waterfall; Chelishi Udabno; Nikortsminda; Tskhrajvari;
Category: Ambrolauri, Racha hotels and homestays, budget hostels and hotels.